- Joined
- Feb 26, 2005
- Messages
- 2,792
1.) DDR3 (non ECC) (SOLD)
a. 2 x 4gb ($10)
b. 4 x 4gb ($20)
c. 2 x 4GB elixir DDR3 ($10)
d. 1 x 8GB laptop SODIMM DDR3 ($10)
2.) Two Cisco Server power supplies (1200W at 220v, 800w at 120v)
I was going to use these for mining but I didn't realize apparently no one makes breakout boards for them.
$30 each
Power connectors look like this: https://www.it-gear.net/media/catal...8de55e0f60decbe93/u/c/ucsc-psu2v2-1200w_1.jpg
If you have any ECC server ram I'll trade the PSUs for it.
a. 2 x 4gb ($10)
b. 4 x 4gb ($20)
c. 2 x 4GB elixir DDR3 ($10)
d. 1 x 8GB laptop SODIMM DDR3 ($10)
2.) Two Cisco Server power supplies (1200W at 220v, 800w at 120v)
I was going to use these for mining but I didn't realize apparently no one makes breakout boards for them.
$30 each
Power connectors look like this: https://www.it-gear.net/media/catal...8de55e0f60decbe93/u/c/ucsc-psu2v2-1200w_1.jpg
If you have any ECC server ram I'll trade the PSUs for it.
Attachments
Last edited: