FS/FT: Chicago Area 939 Rig.

Casper312

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello, I'm looking to sell a old 939 rig i have had laying around and have no plans to finish up and get running.

As the tittle says, For now the rig is strictly pick up in the Chicago area (Located @ 60632). If interests are great i might consider parting out the major parts and shipping them but i would love to get it sold locally for now.

Heres the rig.

Amd Athlon 3800 X2 & Thermaltake Big Typhoon. (Cpu does 2.6Ghz easily, Cap was 2.9Ghz but that was a long time ago and have not tweaked with it since late 07)
Gigabyte GA-K8N-Sli Nvidia Nforce 4
G.Skill 2GB (1GBx2) DDR400 & GEIL Golden Dragon 1GB (512MBx2) DDR433
3D Fuzion 7600GS 256MB PCIE (It has no heatsink on it, Model:3DFR76256GSE)
1 Generic CD Burner and 1 Reg CD Reader
Aerocool Masstige (Case is really beat up)

Price: I would like to get $100 for the combo, If you are wondering, this is how i priced it. If you are interested in only the G.Skill/GEIL ram or the 3800X2 itself and are located locally feel free to give me a pm with the trade or interest.

Cpu/Cooler - $45
Motherboard - $5
Ram - $45
Video Card - $0
Opticals - $0
Case - $5

I will get Pictures of the setup later on tonight and testing it. I have no ways of testing the video card since i have no extra heatsink laying around (Gonna use an old FX PCI card, If you want it, just ask) but the card was working flawlessly last time i used it and it has been stored in its original box in a anti-static bag til a few days ago when i put the rig together.

Trades: (If value is greater, yes +Cash)
Modular Power Supply
Blu-Ray reader/burner
Sound Card

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back