FS/FT: Car Audio, Gaming Mouse, GPU, Xeon CPUs, HAF932 Case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccityinstaller

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys,

I have some stuff I need to unload. All items are fully working. Cosmetic Descriptions are listed if the item is not in perfect shape. All items come from a smoke free, pet free home. I accept Paypal for payment. Feel free to PM me about anything. As always, I offer all my information (including cell number) to any member who wishes to discuss things.

EDIT:I will ship first to a buyer with substantial Heat if anyone is on the fence about something!!!

Trade items
1. AMD 7870XT (aka 7930)/7950/7970s..Must be a reference PCB that can accept a full cover GPU block (for the 7950/7970)...
2. 1.8" mSata SSD..Does not to be super large, 30GB+ will work just fine. Drive needs to be 7mm in height since it is going into a netbook.

Car Audio

First up is a wonderful set of high end components. They are Diamond Audio Hex S Series 6.25" mids with 1" Tweets and some heavy duty cross-overs. Functionally, they are perfect. I ran them in custom kick panels in my 2003 F150, powered by a Kicker ZX700.5 feeding each set 150W RMS, and they took it and begged for more! Best sounding speakers I have ever owned, and I have been through quite a bit thanks to my car audio addiction!;)
DSC05100_zps9abc0727.jpg

One of the tweeters flush mount ring is cracked, but it works just fine. I have taken plenty of pictures, and they can be seen here. Asking price is $150 shipped, which is a STEAL compared to what the inferior 5.25" set is going for on eBay!

Next up is a pair of Hi-Val 8" midbass drivers, which I used to complete an active 3 way setup with the component set mentioned above. Each driver is rated @ 80W RMS @ 8 ohms..They are perfectly functional, but the cones have some scuff marks, since they are aluminum. More pictures can be see at the link above. Asking price is $40 plus shipping (they are currently $46 each new plus shipping) OBO..If you purchase these with the component set above, I will knock off $15.

DSC05097_zps1021ff50.jpg

Gaming Mouse

I have a brand new Cyborg R.A.T. 7. It is the "MAC" and PC edition, which is white. Mouse has never been used by me. I won it in a give away, and while it seems awesome, I need wireless only due to my current setup:(..These are $99 and up on Amazon, my asking price is $60shipped.

DSC05103_zps483d7b2e.jpg

DSC05104_zps88f2284b.jpg

GPU

Here we have an Nvidia GTX480 with a DangerDen full cover waterblock. Has been a rock solid card, used for gaming and Folding@Home. Card has been clocked @ 825mhz core with stock voltage, and has never broken 55C under full load in a loop with a 3770K @ 4.8Ghz..

I run pure distilled water with a silver kill coiI, and my loop is drained and flushed every 3-4months. I DO NOT have a stock heatsink, since I purchased the card with the block installed (by DarthBevis)..Card is still installed in my system as I type this, and will be pulled when it is sold..Asking price is $105 shipped which is a STEAL!

CPUs

Here is a pair of Intel Xeon E5504 Socket 1366 Quadcore cpus. I got these for Folding@Home, but the board I was going to use 1 in was dead, and so I am going to sell/trade them for new F@H hardware.. Sorry for the lousy picture, I couldn't get my GS3 to take a clearer picture..Asking price is $50 shipped (for the pair)..

3be49d75-3d10-4ced-b08e-786deb4b17d3_zps39d7b869.jpg

Case

Lastly, I have a CoolerMaster HAF932 Advanced Full tower along with an AeroCool 6 Channel Fan Controller. This has been a great case, I just want to pick up the new NZXT H630 so I can use my second 360mm radiator...

The case is in great shape. I have cut some of the restrictive material out in front of the 230mm fan, but you can see from the pictures that I left the mounting holes if you decide to use 2x120mm fans instead. The included fan controller does what a basic fan controller does: you can set the fans to run @ 12V, 7V, and 5V, and the LED colors can be changed from red to blue...

I am not sure what it will cost to ship this beast, so I would suggest getting a quote to your zip code. (Origin zip code is 21804)... The case will be double boxed, and will include all the accessories that came with it, 1x230mm fan, and a brand new Bitfeix 200mm fluid bearing silent fan...Amazon has it listed for $157.99, plus shipping..Asking price is $75 PLUS SHIPPING!

023_zps7acb3586.jpg

022_zps8880be48.jpg

(Here you can the material I removed to greatly improve the airflow)

024_zps49f9f5cf.jpg

(Side shot showing the home made silence panels I made since I am watercooling)

Last edited:
Really need a 1.8" SSD, and some 79XX cards! All prices are OBO, so don't be afraid to shoot me an offer!:)

Dropped Prices on the GTX 480 with DD Full cover GPU block and the pair of Xeon cpus..Feel free to make an offer on anything! I need to get this stuff outta here!!!

Bump for price cuts! Anyone interested please feel free to make me an offer, the worst I can say is no;)!..Will also ship first to a buyer with substantial Heat if anyone is on the fence about something!!!

TTT..Going to eBay tomorrow, so anyone wishing to make an offer, do so! I would prefer to avoid dealing with eBay, so shoot me an offer!

bump, interested on those E5504s ...
PM me or close the thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back