FS/FT C2D,8800gtx,parts,mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.

exomega

Gawd
I have a few things for sale or for trade as the title states. Few rules first
IF YOU LOOK PLEASE BUMP

1. I guarantee all my products Non-DOA however; I do not take responsibility for incompatibility issues. Will Offer Full Refund for DOA if I am notified within 24 hours of UPS saying they delivered it. You pay to send it back. If I find it was DOA without alteration I'll refund your shipping also.
2. US order only
3. MO or paypal accepted
4.First come first serve
5. HEAT in sig

First up for sale is
Im selling these parts for a friend..

Evga 680i and Q6600 parts are OEM.--$300 plus shippin-----Will TRADE 360premium package for this
Evga 8800gtx------$445--------------$425 plus shippin
8mb Western Digital 36GB x3----$240

optional: MOBO CPU GPU all for : $755 plus shipping ( shipping to be determined at later date )------------ $700 plus shippin( this is MO only for package price)-----Package Pending

Intel e6300 1.86 1066fsb 2mb l2 cache batch l629a266 Retail box and HSF Asking $125 shipped -------SOLD

Next i have a philips Gogear 8gb jukebox mp3 player. ----SOLD

Compaq Presario c500
15.4 widescreen, glossy screen
Mobile Intel Celeron M, 1866 MHz
1.5 gb memory ---upgraded from orginal
Intel GMA 950 integrated graphics
80GB ATA hard drive, by Seagate Technology
DVD/CD-RW combo drive
Altec Lansing speakers
6-cell battery
MS Windows Vista Home
have the orginal box and manuals i do believe
Price for this is 600$ shipped----has one issue white line through screen. ---Price drop 500
laptopiw9.th.jpg

so are you parting the system since the ram has been sold? Possibly interested in the Q6600 and 8800gtx. let me know

the rest of the system will stay together until my friend tells me otherwise if i have solid buyers for all parts left then i would part it out but every part has to be spoken for.The only thing thats not been called for are the raptors, and i have to get more specs ont he raptors that will come later

ehy im interested in the cpu and mobo combo, do ou have all the boxes and accessories for them? and is the price firm? or can we negotiate? pm me please.

i think i replied to all pms if i havent pls post up and ill get back to you....Everything still up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back