FS FT broken dell 2405,PS3,UE Super Fi 5 IEMS

kingk

Gawd
My dell 2405 fell off my desk today and cracked, so I'm here VERY annoyed trying to raise money for a new monitor.

The monitor is for sale for $50 + shipping (22 lbs). The parts other then the panel itself are still in tact. The monitor turns on, and the back light comes on, and the controls still appear to function, but the panel is completely cracked. You are buying this monitor with the understanding that is for parts only. (I know the logic board and inverter can be valuable to someone that needs them.) If you can source a new panel, and can replace it yourself, then you just got yourself a steal...TODAY AND TOMORROW ONLY $25 + SHIPPING!!! (SOLD)
2405.jpg

I have a 40 gig ps3 with 2 controllers (one ds3, and one non ds3 BOTH sony). It will also come with a literally brand new copy of mlb 09 the show. I've only played it about 3 or 4 times. I have the original box, and most of the original paper work, although this unit is no longer under warranty.$300 shipped $260 shipped without mlb 09 the show. MLB 09 The Show is for sale separately for $40 shipped. (sold)
ps3.jpg

Finally, a used pair of Ultimate Ears Super Fi 5 IEMS. They come with the original box, the red metal carrying case, and a few pairs of unused tips. They are very clean, as I clean them every time I use them, and I use them maybe once every couple months...
$110 shipped
iem.jpg

Depending on the early responses I get, I'll post pictures tomorrow.I'm looking to trade any or all of these things for a new LCD monitor. I'm looking for something at least 24", with component or HDMI input. Gift certificates that I can use at like newegg or dell.com would work too... I will only trade if you have good heat,and a good trading track record, please keep that in mind when contacting me.

My heat is under hoodlikegaza.

Last edited:
there's no service tag, since I bought it separately. It's a revision a05.

curious as to how the lcd broke.. im always worried about my kids breaking one so i make them use a 34" crt for the tv ;/

ima google the headphones now as they look interesting

Back