FS/FT BNIB Gears of War 2 LimitedEdition, Foxconn790fx mobo ,CoolerMasterHsf and mor

Malbadawi

Limp Gawd
UPDATE: Feb/28/09
New items added!

HI and what's up [H] members!

My ebay account: SMMDAD
Heat: Malbadawi
At the moment Paypal only
WTB/Wtf List:
Cases especially Lian li or RocketFish case
Intel Cpu: C2d or i7(if the price is right)
AMD Phenom(prefer the 9950 BE) or Phenom 2(also if the price is right
AMD x2(if i didnt find a phenom or found an x2 with a killer price!)
BFG 8800Gts oc1 and oc2 stock fans
Btw am intrested in trades that are intresting and not 10 yrs old :D

Am also Willing to trade any of my items!

FS/FT:
here's what i have for sale:

Brand New Gears of War 2 Limited Collectors Edition (only opened to take the lancer and map codes) 40+ actual shipping

100_2770.jpg

CoolerMaster GeminII Brand new in box but am intrested in trading it for deffrent HSF mybe a tuniq tower or Zalman 9700 or somthing similar, Unless the shipping kills it :(

102_1399.jpg

Brand new sealed Foxconn A79A-S AM2+/AM2 AMD 790FX I will only sell this if i didnt find a CPU for it.

Thanks, and any questions feel free to ask

Don't quote me i'm a threadcrapper.

Could you point out the rule that makes this illegal? I didn't see any, and as far as I'm concerned he's still selling just about everything below retail.

I wasn't seeing anyone complaining when those first ps2's were being bought and sold here for more than what was paid for them...

Bump for some interesting stuff.

Hey ygpm in two seconds, Lol but bump and check your box. Also guys can you guys not be trolls, maybe make a new thread somewhere else or use pms.

shut up already nissan. I persoanlly could not wait in any long lines because of work. so to me being able to get a BF item or just super sale item near what it cost for the ppl who waited in lines hour upon hour is a good thing for me and maybe some others. Take your hostility to PM.

BTW you got PM on those terribly reviewed mice hehe.. ( cheap enough to atleast try it myself! )

You should be banned ....read the rules dude..and if you don't like his thread...hit the back button.....

I want that GeminII forget the OBO I will give you your asking price :D need this soon, please let me know.

Hey man,

PMed you. Is the Orange box still available? Dibs. Get back to me. Thanks

I went ahead and bought one of those mice from your eBay auctions. I simply just can't pass up this kind of offer.

SemperFi,
- Joey

Back