FS/FT: Big List: Bigger items 1st. 90 300z, gold, 7.1 THX, motorcycle, etc...Pics ins

rtmbp4l

Limp Gawd
Ok i moved into my new house and im getting settled AGAIN (Post Wife) in vegas so i need to thin out some stuff so here is what is up for now I will be adding as I go through it:

I put it on a webpage becuase its alot easier to update: im not a dealer!!!! :)

Here is the Stuff....come on in

If you look then bump please :)

[email protected]
AIM: rtmbp4l

thanks

RTM

What kind of specs would you be looking for in a trade PC? Just stuff for general use?

Also, how much do you think it would cost to have the bike repaired?

i have zero idea - but i do know when it does run it was running fine till it killed the battery :) i did like 70mph down my street on it!

rtmbp4l said:
yeah i would trade for a PC - emial me with an offer
I need to get to sell because of work tomorrow, but I'll see what I can dig up...

hell no there are a billion websites for Z's and ebay too. its cheap and easy

Henderson eh? ...thats the place where I got stabbed in back by a kid with last name of Alpert ... getting stabbed sucks ..lol

..anyways ...bump fo joo .. :)

External PC to TV converter, what do you want for it?? what connectors are on it?? Svideo?? RCA?

io was just wondering, u have jewelry up for sale, and i was wondering how much of a demand is there for it. Im thinkin of puttin some of my jewelry up for sale but i dunno if there's a market for it here, land of pc heads.

oh yea bump...for a cool bike

Back