FS/FT - BBA 9800 Pro with Swiftech MCX-159-R Heatsink/fan, OC'd to 412/385 by bios

Bump because your card looks like it's bending in that last pic, I also have a custom heatsink on my 9500NP and it will bend it if on too tight. Either that pic is playing tricks on my mind or ur card is bending like a motherfuck. lol.

Megadeth_Guy01 said:
Bump because your card looks like it's bending in that last pic, I also have a custom heatsink on my 9500NP and it will bend it if on too tight. Either that pic is playing tricks on my mind or ur card is bending like a motherfuck. lol.

That pic is kinda funny, i loosened the screwes like a day after the pic was taken and its normal now

Nishant said:
Hi, i might get 200$ in the next couple of weeks if you can hold on to that card for that long, i will buy it

The card could quite possibly still be here so let me know when you want to buy it :) .
I won't hold on to anything so if its still here you can buy it, had too many holds change their mind last time i tried to sell something lol.

Up, Up ,Up and a Bump we go. (stupid i know but i had to change it up a bit :) )

I'm interested...but is that SAFE to have such a heavy heatsink???

Yea i dont really see why it isnt safe , unless keeping the card cool is unsafe then its safe to use :) (If that made any sense lol)

If you have aim or msn messenger im on both now

I'll have to think about it...not sure if I can afford it at the moment...but feel free to sell it to someone else in the meantime if you get offers.

I do have it but i can't sell it seperately , sorry . I need it to put on the card when shipping it.

Bump, bump, bump, bump, bump...................bump , BUMP :p

Card Still available for $85 Shipped

Bump...and still trying to work my finances enough to get it myself!

Havent tried it yet, my dad still needs his floppy till tomorrow, i can do it after work :)

Sorry i didnt contact you earlier bud.

I meant I'd buy the card if you had the stock cooler and could flash it back to stock speeds. Let me know and I'll buy it right away.

freeloader1969 said:
I meant I'd buy the card if you had the stock cooler and could flash it back to stock speeds. Let me know and I'll buy it right away.

Yea i have the stock cooler and ill be flashing the card back to stock tomorrow after work, around 6:30 central time.

UPDATE

Card has been flashed back to stock and stock hs/f was put on the card, pms have been sent to the interested parties.

Thanks,
SaViOr

UPDATE

CARD SOLD TO freeloader1969

Thanks to all who were intersted and mods feel free to lock thread.

Thanks,
SaViOr

Back