FS/FT: 5X 1080TI 1080TI/Hybrid 2X 1080FTW 1070TI VEGA64/56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Community I am getting some low balls on my EVGA 1080 FTW editions that I just installed in my system how much should I be selling these for? Please chime in on my prices if I am over priced I will correct but I think I'm good comparing to ebay and other forums please critique.

Last edited:
Community I am getting some low balls on my EVGA 1080 FTW editions that I just installed in my system how much should I be selling these for? Please chime in on my prices if I am over priced I will correct but I think I'm good comparing to ebay and other forums please critique.
$290 - $325 I paid $275 for a Gtx 1080 founders edition that ended up being a golden clocker, but that’s only because it sat for months.

The prices on those 1080tis is amazingly good.

My advice to you is don't get insulted by what you think are low balls. Every seller is trying to get it as cheap as possible. The market will determine now much you can sell it for. If its lower than what you are comfortable with, politely thank that person for the offer, you can't pull the trigger at that price now but will keep it in mind in the next few weeks while the ad is up.

I know the feeling, sometimes I would just accept the offer just to get rid of it and move on.

The more you sit on it, the lower the value. Happen to me when I was offloading 980’s a few years ago.

When I sold my rtx 2080 locally I was getting offers for 300-400 regularly just ignore and eventually you'll get a buyer.

Old School LOL. Buy my stuff guys people are going crazy for the 1080 TI's they won't last long.

For brand new sealed 1080ti's I think those prices are ok.

But I think there is a story to be told here, maybe a different thread, but.... What the hell man? Were you planning on making a 1080ti mining farm and bailed? 5x SLI? Holding for the robo-pocalypse? Inquiring Hard minds need to know :)

Lol I’ll trade you a FE Gtx 1080 that does 2050mhz at 1.00v and 2200mhz at stock volts plus cash for the FE 1080ti
Not even sure I need it for 1080i gaming but what ever lol

What are the part numbers on the 1080 Ti cards?
I have 2 left
P/N 11G-P4-6593-KR 1080TI SC2
P/N 11G-P4-6393-KR 1080TI SC

I can't believe how hard ATI Fell no one has PM'd about these Vegas lol

All PM’s replied to if you sent me money and didn’t send me your address I can’t ship to you until I have your address. I need to send out a batch today so if you want any of this stuff make a deal this morning so I can ship today.

Price adjustments and the like leaving for out of town tomorrow so if you are interested in any of this stuff now is the time. I can ship tomorrow but I will pull my thread until I get back. No reasonable offers will be refused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back