FS/FT 3200+/DFI SLI-DR/1gb PC4000

Eva_Unit_0

[H]ard|Gawd
I've got a cpu / mobo / ram combo that is up for sale or trade. Items are as follows:

3200+ winchester - Nice cpu, has worked well for me. Not a particularly great overclocker (it's one of the notorious CBBID's) but it does do okay considering the stepping. Runs rock-solid at 2.5ghz, 2.6 is about the max it can do (maybe with better cooling it could do better). Comes with the original retail box and all original retail things. I'll also throw in a thermaltake Venus 12 heatsink/fan. Considering the fact that it's an older Rev D. I'll take $90 shipped for it.

DFI NF4 SLI-DR - This board needs no introduction. Fantastic board, overclocks like a champ and is rock-solid stable. No mods on it except for some BGA heatsinks added to the PWM's. They can be removed if requested. Comes with all original retail items EXCEPT for the actual box itself. (used it to ship a trade a while back). $100 and it's yours.

2 x 512mb Geil pc4000 ultra platinum - Great ram. I've been running it 250mhz 2.5-4-4-7 for a long time on this setup. I've had it as high as 275mhz but I never really pushed it much beyond 250 so I'm not exactly sure of what it can do. Will come in the original acrylic package. $90 shipped and they're yours

Or $240 shipped for all of it. I'll also entertain trades. I'm looking for a nice LGA775 motherboard (945, 955, and NF4 SLI preferred chipsets, but I'll consider boards with 915 or 925 as well) as well as low to mid-end pci-e video cards. (6200, 6600LE, etc. Just no hypermemory or turbocache)

What would you want for that MB shipped USPS ground to Vancouver, BC? I'd be paying via Paypal. I checked the specs out on that board, and didn't see it saying anything about being X2 capable, do you know if it is?

Thanks,
Ryan

Can I call dibs? If so, DIBS on the MB.

holy batman people jumped on this quick! Right now everything is pending with FSBxtreme with a few others in line for the mobo and cpu. I'll keep posted what the status is.

Nice price on mobo and memory. Id be interested in mobo maybe, let me know if it falls through,

Back