FS: Free! Old Maximum PC & CPU Mags Pickup in Atlanta only.

Schro

[H]F Junkie
As I'm cleaning out the closet, I've decided to toss several years (who knows how far back they go- probably 3-5 years) worth of CPU and Maximum PC mags that I'm not going to read again.

As the title says, these are free if you pick them up from me in the Atlanta area. I'm on the corner of 75 and 285 in Marietta if that helps.

If I don't get any takers fast, they will be tossed...

One more bump. Havn't tossed the buggers yet - it may be tomorrow after work. Someone PM me if you want them all!

im pretty sure, i had a few of those maximums before, didnt like em THAT much :-p Thanks though!

I did the same thing about a year ago. The were starting to invade and take over my living space so I took them out to a park and burned them. Kinda like a burrial cerimony of some sort. Only thing I needed was to paint my face and start dancing like a wild man.

Haha. Many good memories with these magazines.

bump for ya. if you don't get a taker, please recycle!

Liver said:
bump for ya. if you don't get a taker, please recycle!

I'll have to look into the recycling options - Georgia isn't a very green state, so this may be a challenge, unless anyone has any suggestions.

These mags would be great for a kid getting into computers and has interest... ask your co workers, ask whoever...

I would take them and pay for shipping if your willing to ship to Chicago. Let me know.

Schro said:
I'll have to look into the recycling options - Georgia isn't a very green state, so this may be a challenge, unless anyone has any suggestions.

These mags would be great for a kid getting into computers and has interest... ask your co workers, ask whoever...

if all else fails dekalb farmer's market has a recycling center

Back