FS - Four (4) Playstation 3 Systems w/ Receipts, 6 Games & Extra Sixaxis Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxRot

Limp Gawd
*EDIT* I am willing to sell them separately. $750 each shipped.

I have available TWO (2) Playstation 3 systems, brand new with receipts. Both of the systems are 60GB and come bundled with Talladega Nights. Also included 5 games: Call of Duty 3, Tony Hawk Project 8, Gundam Crossfire, Tiger Woods 2007 and NHL 07. I'll accept cash or Paypal and will deliver everything at no extra charge via Fedex Ground.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We can discuss the transaction over the phone if you'd like as well. I can provide personalized pictures as needed. My heat is under this name (relatively new to it), but I've been on Ebay as rxevolv for 7 years with 104 (100%) feedback.

Regards,
GS

Can't charge for PayPal fees, and IMO, you'll have much better luck selling each system separately.

movax said:
Can't charge for PayPal fees.
That is correct. It violates paypal's TOS and our FS/T rules.

RxRot, you can edit your original post to change that, or we will lock this thread.

Not in the market for a PS3 but free bump for you, just a tip, you may want to include any sort of feedback you have, especially for a high-dollar package like you are offering :) :D

Description updated and yes, I'm willing to sell them separately.

Here is a picture of everything minus Tiger Woods 2007, which will arrive tomorrow.

One system is tentatively taken. Three remain.

EDIT: Keep your bumps to six hours apart. Just update your original post with info unless you are specifically replying to someone's questions. - Lethal

I appreciate the offer, but I just finished my X2 4800+ system a couple weeks ago.

If you're inquiring about just a game and controller, I would not be interested in selling them without a system. Sorry.

how about a wii bundle un opened wit hcod3 and red steel and extra cxontrolllers plus some cash u tell me how much if ur interested

I'm not opposed to trades, but I already have a Wii and an extra one that I'm selling. Sorry.

PMs replied. I was away for a few days. The two 60GB systems are still available @$750

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back