• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: For Honor / Ghost Recon Wildlands code x2

Alphonze

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 4, 2011
Messages
211
I've got two of these codes from 1070s that I bought. Looking to sell each for $25. You need a GTX 1080/70/60 card and a GeForce Experience account in order to redeem (technically there is a workaround but it involves trusting the seller or an acquaintance with your uPlay password and I don't necessarily recommend that).
 
Back
Top