FS: Folding Hardware (EVGA GTX275s, Motherboards w/ Processor, Power Supplies)

lassiterb

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2009
Prices are starting off low because I really need some money by the weekend. Whatever doesn't sell by 1:00p (CST) on 10-9-09 may go up in price.

allvcmb.jpg

For Sale:
Qty. 8 - EVGA GTX275 PN: 896-P3-1170-AR - $150 ea. shipped - sold
Ships as bare card.

Qty. 2 - MSI K9A2 Platinum Motherboard V1.0 (MS-7376) w/ AMD Phenom X3 2.3GHz (RAM in picture not included) - $125 ea. shipped - sold
has 2 x16 PCIe slots, great for a dual GPU folding box
ships with processor already mounted to motherboard, includes IO shield

Qty. 1 - MSI P35 Neo2 V1.2 (MS-7345) w/ Intel P4 3.0GHz - $75 shipped - N/A
ships with processor already mounted to motherboard, includes IO shield

Power Supplies:

Qty. 2 - Antec SG-850 Power Supply - $85 ea. shipped - sold
I am missing most of the modular cables to go with these, however it does have connections for ATX 24pin, and 4pin 12v ATX power as well as 2x8pin PCIE and Molex and SATA Power connections built on to it already with out using the modular power cables.

Qty. 1 - Corsair TX750w Power Supply - $65 shipped - sold

Qty. 1 - Corsair TX850w Power Supply - $75 shipped - sold

pics:
evgagtx275.jpg

k9a2.jpg

p35neo.jpg

allps.jpg

antec1.jpg

antec2.jpg

tx750w.jpg

tx850w.jpg

Included shipping only applies to the continental US. If anyone else wants them, you can pay actual shipping charges.

heatware: lassiterb

Last edited:
all I can say is wow....that msi/phenom combo is so freaking tempting...and my hx1000 could easily power four 275s....f me! what to do!

Does that mobo/CPU cmbo come with heatsinks? Still have any left? I am fairly certain I'm going to sell a Q66 to try and snag one of those as I just fried my 3 way board
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I'll take 4 of your GTX 275's and 1 MSI board.
That's $725 if my math is right.
Cash ready NOW!

Last edited:
Fuck me, this guys buying like it's going out of style
Bravo! (just try to leave a board for me :) )

Lol, I know its kinda bad to ask this bro.... can you hang onto one of those phenom boards for me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?!? :(

I know, ain't it?

Does that mobo/CPU cmbo come with heatsinks? Still have any left? I am fairly certain I'm going to sell a Q66 to try and snag one of those as I just fried my 3 way board

Yes they come with the stock retail heatsinks pictured. As of right now both motherboards are pending sell, if they don't go through then I will likely have 1 left. I will let you know for sure ASAP.

Damn, even the stinking psu I wanted is gone LOL, wish I had my ample reserves from last year...

Well, looks like it's back to step one for me

Holy crap. I hate you, lol. I just bought a 5850 the other day for $260. Im kicking myself now that you had 275's for $150! OMGASLDKFJASFLKNDFASLDKN! damnit. You sir, are a good man ;)

Gk, you are my hero. If only I would have found folding a few years earlier, I could have been just like you. Instead, I bought 2 grand worth of DVD movies :(

lowered prices on the Antec SG-850 Signature series power supplies

Gk, you are my hero. If only I would have found folding a few years earlier, I could have been just like you. Instead, I bought 2 grand worth of DVD movies :(
Sell your DVDs then and buy some more folding hardware ;).

Well SH!T. My work hours (60 to 70 per week) are preventing me from looking around as often as I would like. I just missed a HUGE opportunity here.

Good luck with the sale!!!

He probably bought them new, at full price.

Still, even at half price (baring shipping), it's 1 grand for the [H]orde...

I've spent more then $1,650, for the [H]orde, in less then a week.
Trust me, $1,000 will go a long way on here!

Eh, I'd losemy ass on the movies, and the misses said no (the true reason I'd lose my ass LOL)

Ya, they were new, 19.95 for most from the PX, ones I got online are like 10-15, but resell ona DVD is what, a few bucks top? I'd maybe clear 300, and most my stuff wouldn't sell, not all popular titles

Eh, I'd losemy ass on the movies, and the misses said no (the true reason I'd lose my ass LOL)

Ya, they were new, 19.95 for most from the PX, ones I got online are like 10-15, but resell ona DVD is what, a few bucks top? I'd maybe clear 300, and most my stuff wouldn't sell, not all popular titles

Try to show off a HTPC setup? (don't take my word for this - it typically doens't work - "it's too complicated").

If I only could resell my DVD collection for 300USD... :)

Damnit, just found out my travel voucher came In 2 days ago, I did have the money.. Arg.

New PSU for the WHS box ;)
Payment sent :cool:

I knew there was a reason I rebuilt the system with a Dual slot mobo..... ehheheh

Back