FS: Few month old powershot G3 + 256mb CF card + case + tripod (eg everything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevySaysBeNice

[H]ard|Gawd
***SOLD***

I have all of the original cables, all of the original straps (unused, besides for the lense cap), all of the original documentation, and as you can tell from the pictures I even have all of the original rapping for everything. Nothing is damaged, nothing is scratched. This is an excellent camera as I am sure everybody knows. On pricewatch, you can buy the camera at its absolute cheapest for about 530 dollars, obviously just the camera. I am including a 30 dollar bag, a bag of lens cloths (well, made for laptop to be honest, but are perfect for the camera), a 15 dollar mini tripod which is unbelievably handy to have (also fits in the camera bag), and a 256 mb CF card (which is about enough to hold 140 pictures at the highest quality). I am going to ask 520 dollars for it all, I will NOT ship first. I would prefer paypal (non CC). Hopefully everybody will notice that this is a very good package with everything you might possibly need to take wonderful pictures.

a review from my favorite source of info, http://www.steves-digicams.com/2002_reviews/g3.html

As far as why I am selling this, in case anybody is curios, it is because this is my 5th digital camera in about 2 years, and its about time for me to be moving onto something bigger and better (possibly a 35mm SLR actually). I don't need to sell this camera, I love it. Please save yourself a bit of time and don't lowball me or thread crap to terribly... I spent about 600$ on the just the camera, 4 months ago when I purchased it and feel very confident that 520 will be the right price for somebody :).

g31.jpg

g32.jpg

g33.jpg

g34.jpg

g35.jpg

please PM me, or email me at shoeless one at hotmail . com. AIM will also work, but I am on vacation from school at the moment and so try to stay away from IMing when I can talk to the REAL people in REAL life :).

Originally posted by NascarFool
Just a heads up for you, hotmail not allowed here. ;)

no problem, shoelessone att comcast dot net will work... i can verrify (spelling? :confused: ) that if somebody is interested, although to be honest I normally only use my hotmail account :).

I think you can post the hotmail as long as you have the ISP provided email addy posted too. :) That's a sweet lookin' cam.

FYI your topic title does NOT list the camera as FS just the CF card case and tripod.

-Bump!

-Just curious, with what camera did you take the pictures of the camera with.

-Also you can PM a mod to change your thread title

Sorry, but I have to ask: what's that in the spindle lid? ;)

(Bump)

Originally posted by Argus
-Bump!

-Just curious, with what camera did you take the pictures of the camera with.

-Also you can PM a mod to change your thread title

I took the picture of the camera with my fathers S45... basically the same camera, but the lense isnt as nice, and the controls are a lot clunkier.

Thanks for the tip about PMing a mod, ill do that :)

Originally posted by Zuht
Sorry, but I have to ask: what's that in the spindle lid? ;)

(Bump)

Auctually, that is my necklace my little sister bought me in mexico - they are a bunch of tiny shark vertibre (spelling!?). I am just waiting until I get around to fixing the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back