Hi Guys,
I have an Extreme Networks Summit 200-48 switch that I need to get rid of. This switch has a lot of awesome features and is a very powerful switch. I bought it about about a year and a half ago and simply have not used it at all. I really hate to get rid but due to losing my job, I need to part ways with it. There are no dead ports and everything works fine. I just cleared out the config so it's ready to ship. Pictures of the actual switch are below. Just for reference, here is Extreme's site: http://www.extremenetworks.com/libraries/prodpdfs/products/summit200_24_48.asp
I would like to get $1500 for it. I originally paid well over $2000 for it. It also comes with two SX fiber mini-gbics. Thanks for looking.
I have an Extreme Networks Summit 200-48 switch that I need to get rid of. This switch has a lot of awesome features and is a very powerful switch. I bought it about about a year and a half ago and simply have not used it at all. I really hate to get rid but due to losing my job, I need to part ways with it. There are no dead ports and everything works fine. I just cleared out the config so it's ready to ship. Pictures of the actual switch are below. Just for reference, here is Extreme's site: http://www.extremenetworks.com/libraries/prodpdfs/products/summit200_24_48.asp
I would like to get $1500 for it. I originally paid well over $2000 for it. It also comes with two SX fiber mini-gbics. Thanks for looking.
Last edited: