FS: exlhpstudent's don't need PC and/or others

FS:

VX Revolution logitech laser cordless laptop mouse

IMG_0467.jpg

Brand new sealed. (UPC carefully removed)

Asking price: 40 shipped OBO

Invisible Shield for Ipod Nano 2G Full body

IMG_1408.jpg

Brand new sealed. Actually there is no seal. But never opened. I bought it in wait for the Nano I never ended up buying. Been collecting dust ever since.
There's a receipt attached so you can utilize their life-time warranty on the shield (or on the device) which ever comes first.

Asking price: 17 shipped OBO

Terms:
- I accept paypal,money order,google checkout.
- I will not ship first unless you have good heat.
- Shipping is quoted for lower 48.
- If you want to choose your shipping method, I will drop the price $5, and add the actual shipping cost. In that case, you first, pay for the item, then after I buy shipping label, i'll let you know the cost so you can make another payment for that.

I need to get rid of these fast, so don't hesitate of shoot me an offer, no matter how ridiculous your offer is. Worst I can do is ignore your offer :D.

Reference:
Heat: exlhpstudent
ebay: mickeynasty

WTB:
None ATM:

For fun:
Guessing game:

GAME OVER

IMG_1404.jpg

The birthday of the girl in the above picture is Dec 14
You need to guess how old she becomes on Dec 14.
I will non-CC paypal the first person who guesses correctly $1
PM me your guess. Don't reply unless you want to bump, because others can see your guess and then adjust theirs guess accordingly. I want it to be a fun game.
Each person can only guess once.
I will announce the winner on Dec 14
In the event no one guesses correctly, the closest guess will win. Thanks regnak for reminding me this.
This game is to celebrate the girl's birthday.
Have fun guys.

Reply received:
herbs97,Monkey34 ,fantomau,cvinh,WaXmAn,Boshingtang,butterfliesrpretty,jhartono0002,kzrider,shizdan,aZn_plyR,sprak74,nxcess,regnak,boss99,NightOps,mrpawick,jackofalltrades

Result:
The girl in the picture turns 24 as of now.
She's my fiance. I can't believe some one guesses her to be 40 ;)

And the winner is ...... (drum rolll please.....)
cvinh

His response has been deleted by the mod, but nontheless, he was the first one who guesses correctly. There are at least 2 more who also guessed 24 if i am not mistaken, but cvinh has the fastest response. I will send Cvinh his prize as soon as he provides me his paypal.

Thank you for playing guys.

Happy%20Birthday%20Colors.jpg

Happy birthday, baby.
Love you

Sold:
G7 logitech wireless laser mouse
939 ecs K8T890A motherboard
PCMCIA Creative 2 ZS notebook
2 sets of 2x1gb ocz ram
ipod G4 20gb
Windows Vista

I have never insinuate bumping. I explicitly stated that participant have to PM me for their guesses.

Back