FS: EVGA SR-2, XEON 5680's, RAM and H20 Blocks

theseeker

2[H]4U
I am selling my SR-2 MB complete with RAM, CPU's and H20 blocks. I am the original owner, it is registered with EVGA under warranty and I have all of the original boxes and packing. The MB currently has a MIP's MB water block. Intel Xeon 5680's purchased retail from Aventis last year. These are not engineering samples, they are the real deal. These have always been H20 cooled. The highest temps recorded have been 36 C and that was under full load running at 4.3. Corsair Dominator GT 12GB (3x4GB) DDR3 2000 MHz (PC3 16000) Desktop Memory (CMT12GX3M3A2000C9)
The RAM blocks are MIP's and the CPU blocks are Aqua Kryos Nickel and one is the silver edition.
I have no desire to trade for anything. Please send me a PM with any questions you may have. I am asking $2250.00 lower 48.
DSC05116_zps5b852e45.jpg

DSC05115_zpsbe2d1e09.jpg

DSC05061_zpsb22a820c.jpg

DSC05035_zps4b0c4f76.jpg

Bump for the best board I've ever had, was running 2 of these at one point, seriously these things are the bomb!

Huge overclocking thread in the DC sud-forum if anyone is interested, one of the most fun boards you'll ever play with in the consumer side

sweet setup........you should consider adding some water cooling........wtf.....NICE! glws

Ya these are the bomb when they are working correctly. Had mine and got rid of it eventually, they don't play well with updated hardware and softwares. GLWS, killer rig for someone looking for a power-house

Mine shines. I have not had a problem with mine running 2 x5660s at 4.4ghz daily with Two R9 290x. They did have a weird problem with AMD's R9 series cards, but the Stilt bios solves all that,

Awesome board! bump for you!

I got two right now running perfectly, no BIOS problems or incompatible with new hardware/software. Both running Windows 8.1, got one with GTX 680, and the other with GTX780.

Such a sick setup. Whoever buys this has the foundation for an epic build... I'm tempted, but I've got two builds going already.

If you do decide to part out, let me know because I've been looking for a MB block for a while now and couldn't come up with anything.

Back