FS: EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified

M

mls1995

Sold TO FRZ

This EVGA GTX 980 Ti Classified video card works flawlessly, but I'm busy as of late and won't have time to game for a while. Card is in great shape (see pictures). I've never overclocked it but I checked (since I know someone will ask) and the ASIC score is 70.2%. Smoke-free, pet-free home and this room is locked at all times so my young son can't enter the room (Daddy's serious about his PC ;)). As of this OP, there are 918 days left on the warranty. Comes with original box (UPC intact) and all original accessories.

Buyer must have a heatware score of at least 5 or higher (nothing personal to newer members). I'm really looking for a nice, easy transaction with an established buyer.

I'm asking for $570 shipped to Continental United States. Would prefer payment be through google wallet but if you have great heat (better than mine) then I'll consider paypal.

Card images:
Imgur

Questions:
ASK before payment

My heat:
Reviews/Feedback for pbmpharmacist | HeatWare.com

980ti

Last edited by a moderator:
Pharmacists don't like their Classifieds I guess? I just sold mine a few weeks ago.

(i'm assuming you are, hehe)

STILL AVAILABLE BUMP!

Pharmacists don't like their Classifieds I guess? I just sold mine a few weeks ago.

(i'm assuming you are, hehe)

Yes I am a pharmacist, I'm just busy. I love this Classified but it's been sitting unused as of late.

Surprised to see a Classy at this price still here, even if it's only been a day. Bump for you. I'd think about it, but I'm out of slots. ;)

Back