FS: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX [03G-P4-2784-KR] + Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starrbuck

2[H]4U
For sale is one EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Superclocked with EVGA ACX Cooler [03G-P4-2784-KR] and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist.

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=03G-P4-2784-KR

These cards are generally difficult to find and are out of stock everywhere. It has been in use for casual gaming in my personal machine for less than two months. It is in mint condition with all original materials included. EVGA's 3 year warranty can be registered in your name.

Asking SOLD shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Please PM me for additional shipping charges to AK, HI, or international.

Payment: Amazon Payments (preferred), money order, or Paypal.

Shipping: Least expensive way with tracking, usually USPS or UPS.

References: eBay 100% positive since 1998, HeatWare 4-0-0

==================

Item sold to blaitarch. Congratulations! And I love it when my buyer has a HeatWare of 56-0-0. :)

Last edited:
I'm interested if you decide to sell the game separately.

Interest in any trades?, specifically a Gigabyte WF3 GTX 770 4GB? + cash?

Last edited:
Can't believe this is still here at this price. My offer still stands, but if by some miracle this is here two weeks from now, it's mine!

Can't believe this is still here at this price. My offer still stands, but if by some miracle this is here two weeks from now, it's mine!

I know, right?! ;)

I wish I needed one as that would be cool, but I already got a different 780 and my kids' machine has my old 680 in it which is a GBT WF3 that I loved when it was in my rig.

It's concerning that so many people are getting rid of specifically EVGA SC cards (I've seen at least 10 in the last 2 weeks on here alone) and that I'm considering getting a 3rd... bump for you!

@blaitarch: PM replied.

@Hooy: I would guess it's because the EVGAs were available on 780 launch days but most if not all of the ones with alternative cooling were not, and the ones for sale are the weird folks like me that wanted a different cooler. Our loss is your gain, as you can get a 2-month old video card for less than full price! ;)

I appreciate the bump, and if I could've afforded to keep this one for SLI I would have.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back