FS EVGA GTX 690 used 1 week

dpoverlord

[H]ard|Gawd
SOLD

I have an EVGA GTX690 only used for 1 week and I am asking $900.

I purchased the card and then realized it was grossly over-powered for my system (I don't have 3 monitors,e tc), I then I went traveling in Europe and I am back and looking to sell it. I personally paid $1100 with Tax and Shipping for the card and do not need the power for only 2 monitors.

I understand that this is a bigger purchase than most, so I'm definitely willing to contact via phone or e-mail. The card is amazing if you have the right setup and you can save yourself on a card only used 1 week.
8207400932_ba16d550a2.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
no need to thread crap, the market will dictate the price which it is sold. glws

Wow, nice card. Would you be interested PNY GTX 680 in trade plus cash. $350. I dont wanna lowball or anything, but its been used 3 months. Let me know that secret magic number, and I can get rid of this card off your hands. Thanks.

Those cards had their warranty already registered. This card never was, plus I did test it's O/C potential in that week and it can easily go +100 np.

4gb if u have multi monitors. after going through all benchmarks I think the only game that would make use is skyrim with mods. Two 4gb in Sli would be godlike. Anyways if ur still up on my offer. I also have an extra i7 3rd gen 3770k bnib. I can throw in my gtx 680, 3770k and maybe 120 bucks since CPU is 330 new. Lmk if u want to upgrade platforms aswell. All u need is mobo n ram. Lmk what I can do to sweeten the deal on ur side. Thanks

Last edited:
I would be open but what is the O/C potential on yours. My i7-930 does 4ghz on air.

Its brand new in box. I havent even picked up a mobo/ram for it yet. I have 2 cpu's. Unopened. It can do 4.5 Ghz easily on air, with all ivy bridge with good HSF. The higher its gets alittle tricky. Lmk cuz I am really hoping I can strike a deal. Thanks. Heck if you want me to buy you a basic mobo, and ram for you I can, to sweeten up the deal, no cash though. Lol.

I was reviewing, but I think my i7-930 O/C to 4ghz is pretty good Wouldn't it be better to wait for the next generation? lets go to PM.

Back