Eriksrocks
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2010
- Messages
- 397
EDIT: SOLD
$199 (shipped)
EVGA GeForce GTX 680 2GB Reference Model 02G-P4-2680-KR
Payments accepted: PayPal only, cash acceptable for local pickup
Ships from West Lafayette, IN
I have upgraded to a GTX 980, so I am selling my used GTX 680, bought at launch.
The card has been kept in a cool, dust-filtered case in a smoke-free home. During almost all of its life it was overclocked to +110/+220 with no increase in voltage. It may overclock beyond that (or maybe not), especially with a voltage increase - I never tried, just set it there and was happy.
The card is covered under EVGA's transferable warranty until 4/21/2015 (verify here).
This is my first sale, so I don't really have any reputation to go on. Here's my heatware, which is currently empty: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=97414. However, I am more than happy to verify my identity however you would like and call any serious buyers. I'm not really sure what the protocol is for first-time sellers, but everyone has to have a first sale at some point... Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks!
$199 (shipped)
EVGA GeForce GTX 680 2GB Reference Model 02G-P4-2680-KR
Payments accepted: PayPal only, cash acceptable for local pickup
Ships from West Lafayette, IN
I have upgraded to a GTX 980, so I am selling my used GTX 680, bought at launch.
The card has been kept in a cool, dust-filtered case in a smoke-free home. During almost all of its life it was overclocked to +110/+220 with no increase in voltage. It may overclock beyond that (or maybe not), especially with a voltage increase - I never tried, just set it there and was happy.
The card is covered under EVGA's transferable warranty until 4/21/2015 (verify here).
This is my first sale, so I don't really have any reputation to go on. Here's my heatware, which is currently empty: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=97414. However, I am more than happy to verify my identity however you would like and call any serious buyers. I'm not really sure what the protocol is for first-time sellers, but everyone has to have a first sale at some point... Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks!
Last edited: