FS: EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2x, Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat, PNY 128gb USB Flash Drive

dukenuke88

[H]ard|Gawd
Hello H Forum. I have the following items for sale. Remember, I update my threads FREQUENTLY. You will see parts come and go. But if it's still listed, and does not say SOLD next to it....then it is STILL FOR SALE!! PM for fastest response!

Amazon Payments preferred. If you are new and have no idea how epic and uber sick Amazon Payments is, hit me up and I'll happily walk you through. Paypal also accepted as last resort!

MY HEATWARE, 138-0-0 BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=57115

Dishonored GOTY Game of the Year Edition = $15. This game activates on your Steam account. Very fun stealth game with all DLC included in the GOTY version.

XCOM Enemy Unknown with Elite Soldier Pack DLC = $10. This game activates on your Steam account.

EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2x = $230 Shipped to ContiUSA for one. $430 shipped for both. These are FTW editions and are in excellent condition. They use the GTX 680 PCB and cooler assembly. They also feature much higher clock speeds, and are basically a GTX 680 in disguise. Both of them in SLI make a beastly gaming rig....whether 1080p or 1440p. I also have the original boxes and accessories as well.

recTZ7G.jpg

Corsair MM600 Double Sided Aluminum Mouse Pad = $25 shipped to ContiUSA. Barely used and almost brand new.

ntYW3h7.jpg

PNY Turbo 128gb USB 3.0 Thumb Drive = $40 shipped to ContiUSA. This USB drive is still brand new and sealed. However as you can see in the picture, the UPC has been cut off. It's still factory sealed though.

1Xwtru4.jpg

Last edited:
Payment sent for Mouse & CoD:Ghosts. Key received and works perfectly.

Back