fs:EVGA gtx 480 and 2 3007fp's

struggles

Limp Gawd
Hello,
I posted earlier regarding a trade but have since purchased the laptop I was looking for. So these items are up for sale:

1. EVGA gtx 480 (lifetime warranty), this was bought during release and has not been modified. It is registered under my name and I am more than happy to take care of any warranty in the future. The card is in excellent condition, the only modification has been the high flow bracket from EVGA. $290 shipped.

2. 2 3007fp's (Pending), both bezels have been removed. They both have Ergotron 30" neo-flex stands that will be included. 1 has a few pressure spots on the monitor but still in good working condition. The other has no noticeable issues. I will not ship either of these, I am located in Orange County, CA for pickup and inspection only. $350 and $400.
IMG_1367.jpg

3. IBM T42 (Sold), in good overall working condition with a new hard drive. Standard spec corporate T42. $100 shipped.

Last edited:
I know right...wanted to definitely give everyone here a shot before I posted locally. Thanks btw.

Bought a couple monitors from this guy a while back. Great guy, takes good care of his stuff. Awesome seller. Bump for you!

Man, if you were closer those monitors would be gone... so bump for you.

very awesome. Look pretty good w/o bezels imho. Too bad you don't ship. glws

Dang I would of bought both of these monitors in a heartbeat if you were in NY. anyways free bump

I'm not in CA and it looks like the monitors are gone. Disapointment bump for you.

Back