PotatoChip
Weaksauce
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2009
- Messages
- 69
Hi everyone. I'm selling EVGA GTX 470 for $195 shipped. It's in fully working condition and plays bad company 2 nicely right now in my computer, but I must sell it for financial reasons. I have yet to pull it out of my computer, but it is a great condition without any major markings or any physical damage to the card. I can take photos of it with panel off with my name in it if any buyer wishes for proof before payment.
The card will come alone, but it will be packed well with static bag and insured for your safety. Tracking information will be provided as well
I don't have many feedback on heatware, but I would like to earn more.
The account is under my name Potatochip with a couple feedbacks.
I also have an ebay account under potatochip213 with 62 100% pos feedback both buying and selling since 2003 or 2004.
I will accept non-cc paypal and ship to verified address only. others will be refused.
I will try to ship the item on the same day if I'm not working, or very next day otherwise.
Thank you for looking
The card will come alone, but it will be packed well with static bag and insured for your safety. Tracking information will be provided as well
I don't have many feedback on heatware, but I would like to earn more.
The account is under my name Potatochip with a couple feedbacks.
I also have an ebay account under potatochip213 with 62 100% pos feedback both buying and selling since 2003 or 2004.
I will accept non-cc paypal and ship to verified address only. others will be refused.
I will try to ship the item on the same day if I'm not working, or very next day otherwise.
Thank you for looking