FS: EVGA GTX 285 $150 shipped

NEVERLIFT

[H]ard|Gawd
card runs o/c 702/1598/1323 100% stable
upgraded to gtx 580 so selling card

Buyer can pickup card if they live in the Chattanooga Tennessee area.
Otherwise I will ship the card fedx or priority mail.

click image to view larger picture

This is my 3rd or 4th videocard I've sold on the forums over the years, all my buyers have been 100% happy and this card is really nice and is still like new.

Yes I still have the box with everything it came with, card came from newegg,com and is in like new condition.

Last edited:
The only issue with "Moving the card fast" is the only people who buy them are part of a dying Niche market. So while its a good price for the card vs retail options, you're really only selling to someone who already has one and wants to upgrade to SLI without buying 2 new gen cards. and the number of people running that series card dwindles by the day.

Otherwise $150 just for the performance it provides by itself seems "about average with retail" for competing performance cards assuming you buy a card thats on sale/rebate. the GTX 285 i've found to be a performance midpoint between the GTX 460 768MB and GTX460 1GB versions (Excluding DX11 games of course), which is almost exactly where the $150 price point places it. Between a $130ish GTX 460 768 and a $170ish GTX 460 1GB Retail.

Long and short of it, i wish you luck finding a buyer looking specificly for another GTX285. It was and is a a heck of a single gpu card ;)

Back