FS: EVGA 8800GTS 640MB

aktrader

n00b
I have a 1 year old EVGA 8800 GTS 640MB 3d card for sale that has never been overclocked. Runs great plays Crysis I had no trouble with this card. I'm just rebuilding my PC and am going with a different set of cards. Link for pics and reviews http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=N82E16814130071
Sells for 354.99 after rebate at newegg. I am selling for $300, OBO + $10 shipping Priority Mail
I have 1 Heat under aktrader (should be 2 in a couple of days) and am on ebay under djtcjf w/100% feedback.

UltraVioletDream is right... you'd be crazy to buy a year old GTS 640 for $300 when you can get an ATI 3870 or an 8800GT for less...or the new 8800GTS 512 G92 for about the same price.

If you drop the price to a little lower than a retail GT, you'll probably sell it faster. Or you can chance that price on ebay... you can sell damn near anything on ebay and someone will buy it. A few years ago I sold an X800xl for the price of a new X1800XT... so anything's possible on ebay ;)

haha I just Pm'd him saying pretty much that.

maybe you people need to fuckin stop thread crapping
OP just report all their posts to have it deleted.

set whatever price you want. dont listen to their BS on your own thread.

maybe you people need to fuckin stop thread crapping
OP just report all their posts to have it deleted.

set whatever price you want. dont listen to their BS on your own thread.

QFT. If you have a problem with his price PM him, no need to crap.

use the lil white and red triangle on the right side of each post. if you dont know how to yet.

Back