FS: EVGA 8800 GTs Super Clocked (2 Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroHoltz

Gawd
Up for sale are two used EVGA 8800 GT Superclocked Edition video cards.

SOLD

I have 1 Accelero remaining and it isn't a rev 2 like the picture shows, but a rev 1.

I ran them in SLI for the past 2 years before upgrading to an EVGA 470.

Both cards have been overclocked beyond stock and I had no issues at all. I added Accelero S1 coolers and Arctic Silver Ceramique to both of them to keep their temperatures low. With good case cooling sub 50C temps (under full load using the Accelero coolers) were achieved. I have since returned the cards back to their original configuration with stock coolers to use original packaging. If you'd like me to include the aftermarket cooler, that can be negotiated.

When I folded with these cards on my i7 rig, I would get about 5k ppd on each card.

Both cards have been registered on EVGA's site, one by me as I purchased the card new locally and the other by a [H]ardForum member since I purchased it used. I am willing to work with the buyer for warranty issues if there are future problems with the card I have registered. I guarantee both cards against DOA as they are currently in perfectly working condition.

Included with purchase:
  • EVGA 8800 GT 512MB PCI-express graphics accelerator, always in a smoke free environment
  • 2 DVI to VGA adapters
  • S-Video to Component adapter
  • Original packaging
  • SLI bridge if both cards are purchased

Ebay feedback: 84ElCaminoGuy
HeatWare feedback: PyroHoltz

PayPal is the only accepted method of payment.

FedEx is my preferred shipping carrier but it is up to the buyer who is used. Included shipping is to anywhere in the lower 48, AK & HI slightly more. Shipping internationally will require a quote.

IMG_3811.JPG

IMG_3814.JPG

IMG_3843.JPG

Last edited:
bump for the pretty cards, I remember when these were THE card to buy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back