FS: eVGA 8800 GTS 320 MB Video Card

mvpittman

n00b
I have an eVGA 8800 GTS 320 MB video card. I'd like to sell it for $250, or trade it for an Xbox 360 console.

I have the box, cables, and DVI-VGA adapters that were included in the retail box. I've run it at stock speeds and I've used it in an SLI configuration at one time.

I have heatware as mvpittman.

If you are interested, send me a Private Message. Thanks.

I've gotten two offers for less than $250, and one person willing to pay my price and shipping if I send it to Canada.

I know this isn't eBay and the Canadian guy's PM came first. I'm really thinking that that'd be the way to go.

I just confirmed authority for the canadian guy to send me PayPal to buy the card.

I'll try to get a listing of what's up below:

SOLD TO boyin.

RaDeonXtreme sent a PM after Boyin, but offered less, then offered to pay shipping
Aminotaur sent a PM aaafter RaDeonXtreme, offering less, but offering to pay "right now"

Oh, and lastabyss offered an iPod and money, which was nice, but not really what I wanted.

If the US and Canada go to war or something in 3 days, I'll let you all know.

I hope you know that canadian money's worth way less;)
Email me first if it all goes south!

I hope you know that canadian money's worth way less;)
Email me first if it all goes south!

Lol I would assume that the seller already made the conversion (USD to CDN) or that the buyer is actually paying in USD. This goes without saying.

Canadian dollar is nearing 0.95 us dollar. Do your research. And usually figures stay american, so it does not matter whether the buyer is from Canada.

Back