FS: EVGA 7900 GTX, Dell 2405 24" 1920 x 1200 screen!

Tremek

Weaksauce
Hi guys - I just picked up a Dell 3007WFP 30", and I need to get the 3 2405 24" widescreens out of the house before the wife kicks my butt. ;) I'm also going to be upgrading my video cards so I'm pulling them out for sale as well. I already have two of my three 24"s spoken for in dibs and 1 of the 7900 GTXs, so this post is for one 7900GTX and 1 Dell 2405.

First the EVGA 7900 GTX: It's a real GTX (not modded GTO or anything silly like that) that I've been using both in SLI and in single-card mode since around April. They're very, very fast, and I get amazing framerates on just about everything I've thrown at them. I've been running 1920 x 1200 in as much as I could (and 1600 x 1200 stretched in games that wouldn't support it) and aside from huge fleet battles in EVE (EVE people know what I'm talking about ;) ) the cards are up to any task. I'm still running them as we speak, in fact, on the new 30", and stuff at 2560 x 1600 has looked AMAZING so far.

I'm asking $250 shipped for the remaining card, and I still have the original boxes (and most if not all of) accessories that they came in/with. One card is spoken for, but one card is still available!

Next, the Dell 2405. It's an awesome display less than a year old, has 4+ years of the Dell Advanced Replacement warranty left (as it came w/ 5 years), and overall they are just terrific displays in my opinion, but I know I don't have to sell any of you on that fact. The 30" is prompting my sale, otherwise I'd be holding onto them.

For the 2405, I'm asking $500 plus shipping. I would of course prefer local pickup since these things suck to ship, and am willing to deliver anywhere within reasonable distance of the Denver Metro area. ;) But that said, I'm going to be meticulously careful about packaging anything.

References: It's been a little while, but I have both Heatware and Beerology. I mainly trade in the ArsTechnica Agora, but have also had some successful transactions here as well. Please, please email me if you have any questions! [email protected] is probably the best method to talk, but I'm also on the arstechnica IRC server very frequently as well. Thanks for looking and look forward to making some deals with you guys. :)

Hi guys - thanks for the interest. Unless things change substantially it looks like everything's sold. :) If things blow up (you) will be the first to know. :)

Hey I live in Colorado Springs. I could come pick up the monitor...w3rd.....welll....not so much w3rd..cuz I ain't got no 500 bux...hehe

Back