SOLD to greybaby


Will post pics on weekend when work life settles down and I can actually install my upgrade.
As described above this is a EVGA 780 SC with the Titan Cooler. Works perfectly just wanted to be able to max out settings and get 60fps on my 21:9 ultrawide - 3440x1440p. Ran it pretty well but the additional pixels vs. standard 1440p forced me to reduce some settings in some games. I know first world problems!
This is a great card for 1440p and phenomenal at 1080p.
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=64880
16-0
Non smoking & no pet
$210 shipped in CONUS. OBO


Will post pics on weekend when work life settles down and I can actually install my upgrade.
As described above this is a EVGA 780 SC with the Titan Cooler. Works perfectly just wanted to be able to max out settings and get 60fps on my 21:9 ultrawide - 3440x1440p. Ran it pretty well but the additional pixels vs. standard 1440p forced me to reduce some settings in some games. I know first world problems!
This is a great card for 1440p and phenomenal at 1080p.
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=64880
16-0
Non smoking & no pet
$210 shipped in CONUS. OBO
Last edited: