• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: EVGA 780 SC ACX

Status
Not open for further replies.

covertash

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Apr 24, 2006
Messages
991
Sadly, I have completely lost interest in gaming. It was fun while it lasted, but this card deserves a better home.

I sold my original 780 SC ACX, and immediately regretted it. In the same weekend, I bought this card used off the forums in October 2013. I just checked the Guest RMA and there is still 862 days left (as of 1/17/14).

The card has not been overclocked by me at all, and the previous owner did not mention how far it went. Please don't ask.

The ASIC quality is 70.8% for those that care.

Card will come with full retail packaging.



Price: $450 SHIPPED USPS FLAT RATE, PAYPAL

Feedback:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top