FS: EVGA 680i 122-CK-NF68-A1 Motherboard and S478 CPUs

TFM

Gawd
I finally heard back from the guy and everything is resolved so i can now sell a motherbaord :). However, i think i have decided to just stick with my Abit board and not go through the hassle of switching them out. If it doesn't sell, however, those who PM'ed me about the abit will be contacted if i decide to sell the Abit anyway.

EVGA NForce 680i SLI Motherboard - $155 shipped - On Hold - This is the coveted 122-CK-NF68-A1 board with all the right revisions. This comes in the retail package with i believe everything that was in it.

Intel Core2Duo E6700 (B3) - SOLD- I got this as high as 3.2 on stock cooling and voltage with no problems (was too much of a wimp to try higher). I ran it 3.0 most of it's life, though often i re-set the bios and forgot to change it from stock, so it ran at 2.66 a lot as well. This was lapped by the previous owner. It comes in a retail package with i believe everything that was in it.

I also have the following that i would part with:

BBA HD2900XT 512mb 512bit - SOLD - These are getting harder and harder to find (at least that's been my experience in the last few days as i was contemplating getting another for Crossfire). A lot of people seem to be holding onto them as they perform very well! This comes in the original box with all the accessories.

Sapphire 9550 AGP Video Card - $35 shipped - Bare card only (though i might have the box around here somewhere).

Pentium 4 S478 3.0E Prescott with HS/F - SOLD - This is a great CPU for anyone looking to upgrade your S478 CPU

Pentium 4 Celeron 2.4 with HS/F - $20 shipped - Just a nice chip to put into your S478 motherboard

Thanks!
Chris

Heat = TFM

Ebay = chuntley

a little early - sorry - but i gotta walk out the door and won't be back for probably 4 hours or so

Up - still waiting from the guy about the motherbaord situation

Back