FS: eMachines M6805 Lappy

McDeth

Limp Gawd
Hello all, I'm selling my almost-new M6805 laptop due to not having enough funds to attend college next semester.

I bought it new in March thinking I'd use it alot, and low and behold I really havn't used it for much, so off it must go.

Includes all software and manuals that were included in the original packaging from BestBuy, plus a carrying case that I bought along with the laptop.

There's a fresh copy of Windows XP Home Edition on it, since the old harddrive died for some unknown reason. I RMA'd it and installed it with no problems. There is one dead pixel in the upper right hand side of the LCD, but other then that, there are no other problems with it.

Asking 1200.

AIM @ mcdeth187 or e-mail me [email protected]

Thx bye

nice laptop... price isnt to high i dont think... just no one has 1200 to drop at the forums. most people get financeing for these things... bump for you. i have one too!

Another bump, I have one and they're great, very zippy and the screen is excellent.

The other seller is correct about not many people having 1200 right away as most finance these things, which is how I afforded mine. Ebay might get you a bigger market. But eventually someone will have the cash. Possibly check the mobile section, think there is a specific 6805 laptop thread, and you'll see many searching for deals and rebates for the best time to buy theirs, so you might suggest yours that's for sale.

Back