Hello, I need to sell a few items to help pay some bills.
CPU, MOBO, Memory Combo:
- Intel e8600 (don't know the batch # - processor is lapped and I threw the box away, it's an early batch)
- Asus P5Q-Pro
- G-Skill DDR2 1000 4BG Kit (2GB x 2)
Sold
ASUS ATI HD4890
$185 Shipped
Corsair TX750 Power Supply
Sold
Belkin N52TE Nostromo
$35 Shipped
I've sold on here before without issues, also Heatware name is madaba, and my ebay name is Deanbass1. Shoot me a pm or email is matthew.barton@mchsi.com. I will only ship to the lower 48 states via UPS and Paypal is the only method of payment.
Thanks for looking
CPU, MOBO, Memory Combo:
- Intel e8600 (don't know the batch # - processor is lapped and I threw the box away, it's an early batch)
- Asus P5Q-Pro
- G-Skill DDR2 1000 4BG Kit (2GB x 2)
Sold
ASUS ATI HD4890
$185 Shipped
Corsair TX750 Power Supply
Sold
Belkin N52TE Nostromo
$35 Shipped
I've sold on here before without issues, also Heatware name is madaba, and my ebay name is Deanbass1. Shoot me a pm or email is matthew.barton@mchsi.com. I will only ship to the lower 48 states via UPS and Paypal is the only method of payment.
Thanks for looking
Last edited: