Sep 9, 2009 #1 ThreeDee [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Sep 5, 2001 Messages 11,472 SOLD Used/Never Overclocked SLB9J MALAY Q829A1 e8400 bare chip $105.00 shipped CONUS heat non-cc Paypal Partial Trades I'd consider- XBOX360 Games: Gears of War 2 Lego Batman Batman AA Hardware: Decent PSU to run AMD dual core w/GTS250 Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
SOLD Used/Never Overclocked SLB9J MALAY Q829A1 e8400 bare chip $105.00 shipped CONUS heat non-cc Paypal Partial Trades I'd consider- XBOX360 Games: Gears of War 2 Lego Batman Batman AA Hardware: Decent PSU to run AMD dual core w/GTS250
Sep 10, 2009 #5 O Ozarkboy [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 1,936 Think I have a psu that you might like for that, will pm
Sep 11, 2009 #8 O Ozarkboy [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 1,936 ttt, finally sent the specs.
Sep 11, 2009 #11 ThreeDee [H]F Junkie 2FA Joined Sep 5, 2001 Messages 11,472 chip numbers posted Bump!