FS: DVD Boxsets *Pictures and Free Shipping* w/ Bonus too

*DVDs FOR SALE* WITH BONUS SEE END OF POST

PAYMENT: I accept non Credit Card PAYPAL for payment, as well as check, however the check must clear before the items will ship.

SHIPMENT: I will ship the items with UPS (insured) to anywhere in the lower United States for free. Items will be shipped in a cardboard box with packing peanuts and/or plastic air bags.

As many of you know, times are tough and having a four month old daughter, money is a little tight. I've decided to sell some of my DVDs to try and help out. Hopefully you will see something you want.

These DVDs have been adult owned and I am the ORIGINAL owner of The Sopranos and Six Feet Under, I am the SECOND owner of both Star Trek TNG boxsets. I've included pictures that I've taken today to show that they are indeed complete and original boxsets.

I would like to sell each series complete (example: Sopranos 1-4 as a whole) to keep the sets together and because if I were to sell all but one, that one does no good for me without the others.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sopranos Complete Seasons ONE, TWO, THREE and FOUR. - $200

DVD-002.gif

DVD-003.gif

DVD-004.gif

DVD-011.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six Feet Under Complete Season ONE - $55

DVD-005.gif

DVD-008.gif

DVD-009.gif

DVD-010.gif

Star Trek The Next Generation Complete Season ONE and FOUR $110

DVD-012.gif

DVD-013.gif

DVD-014.gif

DVD-015.gif

***BONUS*** If you buy at least two of the sets I will throw in The Shawshank Redemption and Bruce Campbell vs. The Army of Darkness for FREE. If you buy all three sets I will throw in The Shawshank Redemption, Bruce Campbell vs. The Army of Darkness, The Matrix, The Animatrix, and The Matrix Revisited for FREE.

Thanks for looking! :)

My email is blindrocket _@_ sbcglobal.net <-- No spaces or underlines, I put those in to guard against spam.

Back