FS: Dual Xeon LV Bundles and MORE!

Penguincomp

Racer [H]
Bundle #1

COMING SOON

Bundle #2

COMING SOON

Bundle #3

Not really a bundle, but a full computer! Sony Vaio Desktop 1.8ghz. It's up and folding in my server closet (which is at the spa, across town..I can get more specific details later..but I use it strictly for a folding box). Probably has 512mb ram, some crappy vid card. Has a 80gig hdd I think. DVD and possibly a CDRW in it. As I said, I only use it to fold and it does so nicely as it has done for the past 2 years.
$100 shipped US.

MORE STUFF! All at $15.00!

Rounded Cables: SOLD OUT

CDROMS thown away

BOX OF CRAP!
Ripping off Woot.com's Bag of Crap, I am putting together Boxes of Crap. They are $15.00 each. I can put together 4 easily. They will contain various computer parts and other computer related items that may include RAM, CPU's, CDROM's, Cat5 Cables, CPU/Ram Keychains, Fans and much much more! These will be sent to you in US Priority 11" x 8.5" x 5.5" mail boxes.

ECC RAM
Samsung PC2100R ECC 512mb CL2.5
$25.00 Each. I have 20.

hey man, I'll take a box of rounded cables and a box of cdroms.

(how many cd-roms fit in a box? maybe I want two)

starbuck8968 said:
any pics of the vaio? I might take it off your hands

Stock photo, but it's what it looks like exactily.
vaiora7.jpg

dekard said:
hey man, I'll take a box of rounded cables and a box of cdroms.

(how many cd-roms fit in a box? maybe I want two)

Honestly...I'm guessing 3-5 depending on how much padding you want. I don't have the boxes yet. Buy 2 boxes of cdroms + a box of cables, I'll load 3 boxes with cdroms for you and use a buttload of cables as padding!

Penguincomp said:
Honestly...I'm guessing 5-6. I don't have the boxes yet. Buy 2 boxes of cdroms + a box of cables, I'll load 3 boxes with cdroms for you and use a buttload of cables as padding!
Ok, deal.. I'll take the deal... $45 sent to ya!

dekard said:
Ok, deal.. I'll take the deal... $45 sent to ya!

Going out tomorrow! ok...I'm getting the boxes tomorrow and getting them boxed up with all intentions of getting back to the post office and mailing them. Ran into hassles today at the spa and had to spend 2 hours in discipline meetings with various employee's. I had only intended in being there 5 mintues!

Bad joke time: What is the pirate movie rated? AAArrgghhh

OH OH !!

How about, why did the punk rocker cross the road??

He was stapled to the chicken!

Bundles 1 & 2 sold. I'll be listing more of them in the future. I have 3 more of the xeon setups I believe.

Back