Hey guys thanks for looking today,
up for sale is a shuttle X27D with these specs:
http://global.shuttle.com/product_detail.jsp?PI=1209
Dual core atom 330 1.6ghz - setfsb can be used to bring it up to 1.75ghz stable
2gb Crucial DDR2 800mhz
OCZ CoreV2 30gb SSD with Jmicron firmware which alleviates gen 1 ssd problems (stuttering)
Slimline DVD+-RW drive (i think its sony or liteon but i'll check when i get back to it on tuesday)
The machine runs windows 7 well and is great for a low power basic system (word processing, web surfing, light multimedia)
I'm asking $250shipped PENDINGPENDING, which was the amount I paid just for the barebones without ram, ssd, and dvdrw drive back in march.
Heat under Elian, PM if you have any questions.
Thanks again for looking!
up for sale is a shuttle X27D with these specs:
http://global.shuttle.com/product_detail.jsp?PI=1209
Dual core atom 330 1.6ghz - setfsb can be used to bring it up to 1.75ghz stable
2gb Crucial DDR2 800mhz
OCZ CoreV2 30gb SSD with Jmicron firmware which alleviates gen 1 ssd problems (stuttering)
Slimline DVD+-RW drive (i think its sony or liteon but i'll check when i get back to it on tuesday)
The machine runs windows 7 well and is great for a low power basic system (word processing, web surfing, light multimedia)
I'm asking $250shipped PENDINGPENDING, which was the amount I paid just for the barebones without ram, ssd, and dvdrw drive back in march.
Heat under Elian, PM if you have any questions.
Thanks again for looking!
Last edited: