FS: DS Lite + R4 card + 2x1GB MicroSD cards $220 shipped

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
Payment via non CC paypal - NO E-CHECKS!
Prices are pretty firm unless you buy more than one item...

All items have a NON DOA GUARANTEE!

If your item arrives dead or damaged mail it back to me and I will get you a refund!
(Please note that return shipping charges are not refundable)

USPS shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation for items $50 and over!

CANADIAN and other international citizens
Prices that state 'shipped' in my ads apply ONLY to those people with shipping addresses in the continental USA. I will consider shipping internationally but only if:
  • You pay all duties, fees, and taxes associated with the import of the item to your country and YOU pay the extra shipping cost above standard USPS national rates. ***I WILL NOT LIE ON THE CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORMS FOR YOUR ITEM***
  • You have adequate positive feedback through Heatware or another established forum member here
Heatware: 62-0-0
Email: [email protected]

Nintendo DS w/ R4 + MicroSD package ...................................................... $220 shipped

• White Nintendo DS Lite w/ charger
  • Brand new unused R4 DS "Revolution" package
  • 2x Brand new Kingston 1GB MicroSD cards
  • White DS Lite carrying case

DS Lite is pretty much like new, works great. I purchased it a month ago from another [H]ardForums member. The R4DS was purchased this past Monday. The two Kingston 1GB MicroSD cards were purchased Tuesday from Newegg and just arrived yesterday - they have not been opened.

For those unfamilliar with the R4, this is basically the same exact card as the "M3 DS Simply" only it runs newer and better firmware. It allows you to run DS software from any MicroSD card.

Awesome package, and the only reason I'm selling is that I've got a financial emergency that needs dealing with pronto.

Virgin Mobile "Vox" 8610 prepaid cellphone ..................... $20 shipped anywhere in the continental USA via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation

Color flip phone with Superphonic Ringtones.

Features

* Opens with a flip
* Custom Virgin Mobile graphics
* Full-color screen
* Superphonic Ringtones

I've had this phone for about a year and it's been awesome, the only reason I'm selling is I got the Virgin Mobile "Snapper" camera phone for Christmas. :D Phone is in good condition and holds a full charge. BONUS: The phone will come with 3 additional ringtones ($7.50 value): "Larry the Cable Guy - Old Moley", "SpongeBob Squarepants Themesong", "Pat Benetar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot".

If you use me as a referer when you activate the phone, both of us will get $5 in free airtime. :)

Includes all original packaging and accessories.

3 x Celeron 1.0ghz FCPGA processors..............$16 each shipped anywhere in the continental USA via USPS

REDUCED - $14ea SHIPPED USPS Priority

celeronsl63b.jpg

• SL6CB
  • 256k cache
  • 100 mhz FSB
All of these were tested and work fine!

Payment via non CC paypal - NO E-CHECKS!
Prices are pretty firm unless you buy more than one item...

All items have a NON DOA GUARANTEE!

If your item arrives dead or damaged mail it back to me and I will get you a refund!
(Please note that return shipping charges are not refundable)

USPS shipping includes insurance and delivery confirmation for items $50 and over!

CANADIAN and other international citizens
Prices that state 'shipped' in my ads apply ONLY to those people with shipping addresses in the continental USA. I will consider shipping internationally but only if:
  • You pay all duties, fees, and taxes associated with the import of the item to your country and YOU pay the extra shipping cost above standard USPS national rates. ***I WILL NOT LIE ON THE CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORMS FOR YOUR ITEM***
  • You have adequate positive feedback through Heatware or another established forum member here
Heatware: 62-0-0
Email: [email protected]

sent you an email, is the nintendo ds still availiable?

Back