• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Droid X

babyshark31

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
775
Hey, All,

I'm looking to sell a brand new Droid X for Verizon. I've never even opened the box. I have verified with Verizon that the phone will activate with no problems and that the ESN is clean.
I'm asking just [size=+2]NOW $485[/size] with free shipping to the lower 48 states. Any serious offers are welcome. I've got heat under babyshark31

Thanks!

bump this when you look please

Edit: I'm located in massachusetts in response to the question below, which i also answered in a PM

Edit 2: Here are some pictures

Edit 3: I would be willing to hear offers for trades. The only thing I'm really looking for is a Blackberry Tour, but I'm willing to listen to anything:)

GPEMu.jpg
MKIKL.jpg
 
Last edited:
bump

to the post below, I actually did contact rocketr2, but he was looking for a used one and didn't want to spend more than $300 so I listed it here. Thanks though
 
Last edited:
hmm there was somone looking to buy one on here...rocketr2 but idk if he ever found one
 
Very tempting, but I think I'll stick with my Droid until my annual upgrade.

Bump for a sweet phone at a great price. I can't find them for under $599 anywhere else (unsubsidized).
 
Id be all over this if I didn't have to get the data plan, $30 a month ftl. Bump for a nice phone.
 
Back
Top