FS: Droid X

Hey, All,

I'm looking to sell a brand new Droid X for Verizon. I've never even opened the box. I have verified with Verizon that the phone will activate with no problems and that the ESN is clean.
I'm asking just [size=+2]NOW $485[/size] with free shipping to the lower 48 states. Any serious offers are welcome. I've got heat under babyshark31

Thanks!

bump this when you look please

Edit: I'm located in massachusetts in response to the question below, which i also answered in a PM

Edit 2: Here are some pictures

Edit 3: I would be willing to hear offers for trades. The only thing I'm really looking for is a Blackberry Tour, but I'm willing to listen to anything:)

GPEMu.jpg
MKIKL.jpg

Last edited:
bump

to the post below, I actually did contact rocketr2, but he was looking for a used one and didn't want to spend more than $300 so I listed it here. Thanks though

Last edited:
hmm there was somone looking to buy one on here...rocketr2 but idk if he ever found one

Very tempting, but I think I'll stick with my Droid until my annual upgrade.

Bump for a sweet phone at a great price. I can't find them for under $599 anywhere else (unsubsidized).

Id be all over this if I didn't have to get the data plan, $30 a month ftl. Bump for a nice phone.

Back