Buyer pays shipping on all items. Thanks for checkin' me out!
IBot Pro FireWire Webcam - $60
HP Digital Media Receiver EW5000 (Wireless) $50 - (link)
128MB PC100 Compaq 168-pin SDRAM (2 for sale) - $10 ea.
128MB PC125 (that's the label, it's probably PC100) SDRAM (1 for sale) - $10
256MB PC2700 Nanya 184-pin DDR (1 for sale) - $15
HP SLC3760N 37-inch MediaSmart High-Definition LCD TV (768P) NIB - $1200 (retail >$1399) SOLD
Sony Playstation 3 (20GB) NIB (2 for sale) SOLD
Planar 17" Widescreen LCD TV NIB $350 SOLD
HP L1906 19" Flat Panel LCD NIB $200 SOLD
My eBay is under llbigd. Sorry I have no heat, mom taught me well.
More items to be added soon...
IBot Pro FireWire Webcam - $60
HP Digital Media Receiver EW5000 (Wireless) $50 - (link)
I bought this new, but I've never used it. I attempted to install it, but my wireless router was defective, and then I left the area for a year, and didn't need it while I was living alone in my loft.
HP Scanjet 4300c (flatbed scanner) $10 - (link)128MB PC100 Compaq 168-pin SDRAM (2 for sale) - $10 ea.
128MB PC125 (that's the label, it's probably PC100) SDRAM (1 for sale) - $10
256MB PC2700 Nanya 184-pin DDR (1 for sale) - $15
HP SLC3760N 37-inch MediaSmart High-Definition LCD TV (768P) NIB - $1200 (retail >$1399) SOLD
Sony Playstation 3 (20GB) NIB (2 for sale) SOLD
Planar 17" Widescreen LCD TV NIB $350 SOLD
HP L1906 19" Flat Panel LCD NIB $200 SOLD
My eBay is under llbigd. Sorry I have no heat, mom taught me well.
More items to be added soon...