FS: DFI NF4 LanParty combos

Bird222

[H]ard|Gawd
Combo 1 (SOLD with a AMD HSF)
DFI Ultra-D (SLI mod done)
Thermalright XP-120 HSF (may need mounting screws for MB bracket)
AMD Opteron 165
SOLD

Combo 2
DFI UT SLI-DR
AMD HSF
AMD Opteron 170
4x1gig ram

SOLD

Taking offers.

EDIT: I found another AMD HSF so you can have combo 2 with either the Thermalright or a AMD hsf.

Much love for these boards! Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

IMG_20160501_121108.jpg IMG_20160501_121115.jpg IMG_20160501_121315.jpg IMG_20160501_121331.jpg IMG_20160501_121022.jpg

Heatware:Bird222

Last edited:
Oh how cool to see some of these awesome nostalgic DFI boards still floating around. :p

I actually have an original retail box and most accessories for the DFI Ultra-D board. Built a new system, which is still being used, for my second oldest daughter with that board. :D

This was my first expensive motherboard I boguht for myself and started my watercooling and OCing phase

Great memory!

Dam! Talk about classics! I luved my DFI Ultra-D / UT SLI-DR boards. DFI was one heck of a company with great boards. A shame they went down.

Bumpage for sum DFI luv still with original chipset coolers!

Bump for LanParty awesomeness. I have many of these in boxes with most accessories. Love these boards!

Ohh man, free bump for you! DFI, Thermalright, Opty's

Bringing back some found memories my friend. I almost want one just for decoration

That is why I bought one. It is going to be shadow boxed with my C2D system on my wall. I have regretted selling this system for about a year now. DFI needs to comeback, they were the best damn boards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back