FS: DFI Infinity RS482 Motherboard, Rock Solid 460W Enermax PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebajoth

Weaksauce
Good day, folks. I'm calling this my "stupidity" sale. Why? Because everything is being sold for this reason: I'm ridiculously stupid. Feel free to lowball, accordingly.

First, though, let me point out that my Heat and eBay numbers -- both under "nebajoth" -- demonstrate quite clearly that NORMALLY I am NOT stupid. So this is your chance to benefit from my idiocy.

I made my first SFF computer this month. For my sweet, gorgeous, vivacious wife. I ordered her "all" the parts without really researching what I was doing.

Here's the kicker. The part that makes me an idiot, and the reason for selling these pieces: I didn't know that Shuttle cases come with a motherboard and psu. I thought you had to buy them separately and put them together like a "real" PC. So I bought an extra motherboard, and an extra power supply.

I want to sell them now, as the holidays sucked, and I need to pay off my Mastercard. All prices include shipping to the CONUS or Canada.

First up: An Enermax PSU. 460W. Original box and all cables included. Manual, Enermax sticker. Still has 2 years of warranty. PCIE, SATA connectors, and "Dual core ready" (pssht. marketing lingo). I ordered a 500W for my wife's computer, and swapped that into mine for the sheer glory of it. This 460W is the PSU I've been using in my own computer for about a year now. I went out and bought it after some research and review-reading last year after my previous (renegade brand) PSU died and took my old motherboard with it. It is rock solid, and I have absolutely no complaints -- the only reason I'm selling it is because I have a bigger, black one. Its quiet and stable. I've tested the rails with a voltmeter, and they are all well within spec, even under load. This is a beautiful piece, and I hate to part with it.

Asking $75.

enermax1.jpg

Second: A Swiftech MCX64-V. Yes, I grabbed a heatsink/fan combo for the Shuttle. Shuttle has its own. Obviously. This heatsink looks a little ghetto (no blinking LEDs), but its a nice piece. I almost switched out my glittering Golden Orb, I ilked the steampunk look of it so much. Review here.

Asking $45.

swiftech.jpg

Bump from one ridiculously stupid person to another.

The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I'm the only one

If you can hold on to the MB until next week I will buy it from you. Put my check in the bank today and it want clear until Monday afternoon :(

slightly under the 6 hours needed from the last bump, but I'm going out for the evening, and am unlikely to bump it again til WAY later.

hey thats my board.

FWIW this board does 300HTT no problem.

Someone is gonna get a good deal here.

I'll give ya $40 for the motherboard. I can PayPal as soon as I hear back from you.

Mr. Novi

$40 be too low, matey. Didn't ya read the last post? 300HTT! I've already posted it for a lowwwwww price.

Buck up, campers! Or these are going on ebay!

How about $50 then? Can't justify much more than that as it only has SATA 1.

I know it's a SFF ya bum, that doesn't really factor into only having SATA 1 rather than SATA 2. And the 300HTT isn't a big issue to me as I only need 250 to get to 3GHz with my Opty 150. Just looking for a cheap board as a backup.

And don't forget that you said "Feel free to lowball", so I did. I'm honestly telling you what I'm willing to spend on a used board.

Mr. Novi

Indeed, I said "feel free to lowball". Accordingly, I feel free to heap abuse on those that do.
BAHAHAHAHAHA.
BAAAAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

In reality, I don't even HAVE things to sell. They're just a honeypot to lure in unsuspecting targets.

OK OK, I have things to sell.

BUY THEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back