FS: Deus Ex Game Code, Games, PNY NVIDIA 9800GT Videocard, Ram, and More!

WGSquallx2002

Limp Gawd
For Sale:

Price: $30 shipped - 2x Mushkin Enhanced 512MB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 500 (PC 4000) System Memory Model 991115 - Very good condition, runs with no problems. Passes Memtest86 test. Overclocked very lightly for 2 weeks just for kicks, then set back to stock. Still has lifetime warranty and I'll be help you obtain warranty servicing from Mushkin, if necessary. Always handled carefully with anti-static equipment. Memory will be enclosed in hard plastic case and padded for shipping.

Price: $50.00 shipped. Priced to sell - EFiX USB V1.0, in used but 8/10 condition. It works. Support following operating systems:
Windows, Linux, OS 10.5.X. Official from Expresshd dot com.

----------

Price: $5 shipped - Tomb Raider Legend, new and sealed. Outer cardboard cover-art is a little worn but jewel case inside is in mint condition. Game will be padded well for shipping.

SOLD Section

Price: $65.00 SOLD - Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3R Motherboard. Used, mint condition. Never overclocked. Works well, runs stable. Just switched over to a new system at work so I'm parting out this CPU. Includes original I/O plate in very good condition (not pictured here). Handled with care. Dusted with air cans and handled with anti-static equipment. Will be packaged in anti-static bag and padded in a box for shipping.

Price: SOLD - StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Soundtrack, new and sealed. Never used. Came bundled in the Collector's Edition. Soundtrack will be padded well for shipping.

SOLD - BFG NVIDIA 9800GT 512MB, Used in very good condition. Installed once and now uninstalled. Always handled with anti-static wrist strap and avoided touching memory and pins. Still carries limited lifetime warranty. If you need warranty, contact me and I'll be happy to help you obtain warranty service. I'll have them send the replacement videocard to your preferred address. Model: BFGE98512GTGE. Videocard will be padded well within a box for shipping. Original box may be available.

SOLD - DIRT 3 - Steam Code. Genuine Code for activation on Steam. Full game, PC. Code will be e-mailed to your PayPal account or through HardForum private message.

Price: SOLD - NBA 2K11 PC DVD. Never opened, never used. Already own PS3 version so I don't need this. Will be padded for shipping.

SOLD - Deus Ex Code. New, never used. Will send through e-mail. For redemption on Steam. Physical code card will not be sent.

Price: SOLD - Kingston 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Model DTIG3/4GBZ, White/Purple

SOLD - Total War: Shogun 2 Code. New, never used. Will send through e-mail. For redemption on Steam. Physical code card will not be sent.

Price: SOLD - Little Big Planet Game of The Year Edition, new and sealed. Genuine, purchased in U.S. as part of a bundle. Selling just the game here. Rear artwork contains small box with words stating NOT FOR SALE. Game will be padded well for shipping.
----------
Shipping to anywhere in the U.S. only. No international shipping at this time. All orders will be padded well for shipping. Please PM me for instructions on how to send payment through PayPal. Only PayPal or cash is accepted. Non credit-card PayPal payment preferred. Local pick-up available in Alhambra, CA 91801 area. All orders ship out from Southern California. Heatware: wgsquallx2002. eBay ID: wxg626.

Last edited:
Price: $60 shipped - PNY NVIDIA 9800GT, Used in very good condition. Installed once and now uninstalled. Always handled with anti-static wrist strap and avoided touching memory and pins. Still carries warranty. If you need warranty, contact me and I'll help you obtain warranty service. I'll have them send the replacement videocard to your preferred address. Model: BFGE98512GTE. Videocard will be padded well within a box for shipping.

PNY? it says BFG in the pics and model number. plus BFG is out of business so I do not see how there would be a way to get warranty service if needed.

and since you are pretty anal(in a good way) its not real safe to lay motherboards or video cards on top of the anti static bags.

is the fan noisy at all on that 9800gt?

Price: $60 shipped - PNY NVIDIA 9800GT, Used in very good condition. Installed once and now uninstalled. Always handled with anti-static wrist strap and avoided touching memory and pins. Still carries warranty. If you need warranty, contact me and I'll help you obtain warranty service. I'll have them send the replacement videocard to your preferred address. Model: BFGE98512GTE. Videocard will be padded well within a box for shipping.

PNY? it says BFG in the pics and model number. plus BFG is out of business so I do not see how there would be a way to get warranty service if needed.

and since you are pretty anal(in a good way) its not real safe to lay motherboards or video cards on top of the anti static bags.

is the fan noisy at all on that 9800gt?

Hey cannondale06, good eye, thanks. I had a PNY videocard in mind when I was typing up that description. All other details are accurate (Description updated). The fan makes an audible hum when it spins up. This happens when I'm watching HD video local files (it doesn't spin up too much on streaming HD videos). It also spins up when I play graphic intense games for awhile, however this is summertime so the fan spins up more often. Otherwise, you could barely hear it running at all. This videocard was installed in an Antec P183 which was well ventilated. It was installed next to a large CPU heatsink with 4 fans pushing air around it. Never overclocked.

Back