FS: Desktop PC - 2.17GHZ AMD Athlon XP, 160gb 7200rpm, 512MB, DVD Burner, nVidia

sdilley14

Gawd
Well, just like the topic says, I'm looking to sell my desktop PC to raise some money for the laptop I'm getting (HP ZT3000).

Model: eMachines T3092

Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition SP2

AMD Athlon™ XP 3000+ Processor

QuantiSpeed™ Architecture operates at 2.167 GHz

512KB L2 cache & 333MHz FSB

nVIDIA® nForce™2

512 MB DDR (PC 2700)
Expandable to 2 GB

160 GB HDD (7200 RPM)

DVD±RW Drive (Write Max: 8x DVD±R, 4x DVD±RW, 32x CD-R, 16x CD-RW; Reads 40x CD, 12x DVD); 48x Max. CD-ROM Drive

8-in-1 Digital Media Manager (USB 2.0, Secure Digital (SD), Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Micro Drive, Multimedia Card)

nVIDIA® GeForce4™ MX graphics (1 AGP 8x slot available)

10/100Mbps built-in Ethernet

56K ITU v.92 ready Fax/Modem

nForce™ 6-channel Audio

Premium Plus Multimedia Keyboard, 2-Button Wheel Mouse, Amplified Stereo Speakers
5 USB 2.0 ports (4 in back; 1 in Media Reader), 1 Serial, 1 Parallel, 2 PS/2, Audio-In & Out

7.25"w x 14.125"h x 16"d

Those are the specs taken directly from the eMachines website. I've had this computer for about three months now. Say what you will about eMachines, but this has been the fastest, most stable computer I've ever owned (and I've owned a few, Dell, HP, etc.) I have burnt about 50 DVDs without making a single coaster, I've done tons of graphics editing and video editing, downloaded a couple thousand songs, and have played several games on this, and never once have I gotten the blue screen of death or had to manually reboot or even manually quit any programs. This thing has literally been flawless. And it boots up in under a minute easy! This thing is fast as hell, the DVD burner is awesome, and the built in sound card is great.

I have SEVERAL excellent programs installed on here (Adobe Photoshop CS, iTunes, DVD X Copy, DVD Decrypter, DVD Shrink, NERO 6 Platinum, blah blah blah, you get the picture...along with about 2,000 MP3s (all 192k or better) ). Any or all of this can be left on or deleted at the buyers request. I will also ship it with the format CD, so you can do with it whatever you like.

If you have any other questions, anything at all, just PM me, email me ([email protected]), or do whatever ya gotta do to get ahold of me. Original pictures are available upon request.

This will ship with the tower, black media keyboard, and silver mouse. I could throw in my big beige box monitor if you really need, but it would almost be cheaper to just go and buy a better monitor.

I'm looking for $450 shipped for this anywhere in the upper 48 states ONLY. NO, I WON'T SHIP TO NIGERIA! I can only accept cash or money order. I don't have a Pay Pal account :( . I know, I really should get one, but I've heard a lot of horror stories bout people getting their accounts locked up and losing their money.

I don't have much for references yet, but I'm working on it. I got a few on eBay (sdilley1424), but that's it so far. I'm new to this game, so gimme a chance. :D I take the utmost pride in providing a smooth, fair transaction!

$450 shipped takes it. Let me know if you're interested! :D

Bump for you becuase most of the PayPal horror stories are because people were doing things they shouldn't have been doing in the first place.

Bump! NEED laptop, someone...anyone...looking for a solid desktop pc for 400$ shipped!

Back