FS: Dell XPS M1730 Gaming SLI Laptop, X9000, 2 x 9800GTX, PhysX, Loaded and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some stuff sold, up we go.

I found the XPS box and all the accessories/manuals.

Will cut deals to those who want the remaining stuff.

I would have jumped on that Shocker about 3 years ago. What a sweet marker. Shame i'm not into paintball anymore.

Up we go :)

DPOSCORP, what are you looking for to buy?

Up we go :)

DPOSCORP, what are you looking for to buy?

Never looking to buy from you, but then your prices start getting better and better and tempting me.
The laptop looks nice, but don't have near the cash for it.

I'd ask you if you would take any trades, but u are usually stocked up on hardware :)

I will keep checking the price though to see what happens. I have a 17" HP I am trying to upgrade from, and am looking to sell it. If it sells I'll have more cash.

Bump for you for being a great trader

I really want this notebook.........please someone buy it so I dont!!!

On your original thread I told you how you could check which display panel it uses by going into the device manager. If you could do that it would really help.

I really want this notebook.........please someone buy it so I dont!!!

On your original thread I told you how you could check which display panel it uses by going into the device manager. If you could do that it would really help.

Oh, sorry I did not see that. I'll do that on Monday (it's at work).

Price drop.

price drop :) gotta get rid of this stuff... how low can i go, lol

Bump for a sick price on that lappy. Come on guys its got $500 in SSDs alone lol

Bump for a sick price on that lappy. Come on guys its got $500 in SSDs alone lol

Yep. That's what I don't understand :confused: Video cards alone in this thing is about 1k on ebay.

If all else fails I'd part it out or keep it as a spare and toss it back in storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back