FS: Dell Latitude CPi Laptop - PII/300MHz, 128MB RAM, 6GB HDD

init6

[H]ard|Gawd
This is a Dell Latitude CPi laptop computer, as described in the title of the thread. I have bought, used, and sold 5 of these laptops over the last year and they have all been rock-solid performers.

I gave one to my mother for Christmas, and it ended up taking a dive off the arm of a couch onto a tile floor - not a bit of damage. I have run Windows XP, Redhat and Mandrake Linux and Windows 2000 on this laptop, and all ran perfectly.

Specs as follows:

Pentium II 300MHz processor
128MB RAM (upgradeable to 256MB)
6GB HDD
CD-ROM
2MB NeoMagic Graphics Chipset (this ain't a gamer ;) )

Includes 3Com NIC (Xjack), 3Com 56K modem (not sure if it's Xjack or requires a dongle), and an OEM copy of Windows 2000 Professional, as pictured (legit OEM copy).

These work great for school - I've replaced my paper notebook with one of these. Runs WindowsXP Pro, Office 2003, etc. without a hitch.

overview.jpg

sysprops.jpg

Asking $200 OBO.

Also have available (1) retail copy of Windows98 SE, CD and sleeve only. Asking $10 OBO shipped.

I prefer PayPal, am Professional Verified. Email and PayPal address is [email protected]. Please do not email, PM or ask me in this thread whether or not I take PayPal and what my email address is! Read the thread!

Will also take postal money order or cashier's check if necessary (if you pay by one of these methods, be sure to ship your payment via Priority Mail).

Shipping charges will be actual shipping to your zip code + $3 (boxes and peanuts aren't free). Will ship USPS or FedEx.

Originally posted by ~¥~ßLÅÇK~ÇîrǵT~¥~
Could I have the cdrom drive? It should work in my Inspiron 3800 and I am in desperate need of one. I can give you 25 bux for the drive.

And I will still give you $200 for it:)

Originally posted by MX2times
Don't be a Richard Cranium...with the ebay-ish bidding thing

I'm not...I just included the shipping, I made him an offer!

MX, replied to your email and PM. And no, I'm not parting out a laptop... :rolleyes:

sysprops.jpg

Hehe, thanks for the serial key. Ive been needing one for my copy or w2k pro.

o and, if u dropped this thing on the floor dosent that show that it might have damage u dont know about?

totally sick price!!! This thing should be sold by now!!!

/edit:
Originally posted by ~¥~ßLÅÇK~ÇîrǵT~¥~

Hehe, thanks for the serial key. Ive been needing one for my copy or w2k pro.

If you really did something like that, you'd be a dick. Plus, you can't install w2k using that number.

Thanks, BBB! I'll have at least one more of these by the end of this coming week. I hope to be able to get at least 2 or 3 more (though they won't come with OEM Win2K Pro).

And this particular laptop, the one for sale in this thread, was never dropped. I was talking about another one, exact same model, that I gave to my Mom for Christmas.

And Black Circuit, you're one of the most annoying people that has ever posted in any of my FS/FT trades.

They have 2 x 64MB SODIMMs, and are upgradeable to 256MB (RAM is fairly reasonable for these, as well). The one in this thread is sold, I have sold a second, and a third is pending.

I do have access to more of these, however, so when I start getting them (should be Wednesday), I will make another thread. Those interested now can feel free to PM or email me, though.

Back