• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

FS: Dell Latitude C640

huds0n

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
164
Hey all,

I have a very well kept Dell Latitude C640 for sale. Here are the specs:

Intel Pentium 4 Mobile CPU 1.70GHz
512MB (2x256) PC2100 So-Dimm (1GB Max)
20GB IDE ATA HDD
ATI Mobility 7500 AGP 32MB
24X CD-RW
3Com 3C920 Integrated Fast Ethernet Controller (3C905C-TX Compatible)
PCMCIA 2-port USB 2.0 card (also has 1 FW400 and 1 USB-mini)
PCMCIA Wireless
Also now with a PCMCIA Sierra Wireless 775 wireless card with Cingular SIM card

This laptop will also come with 2 AC adapters and a docking station with monitor stand.

I'm asking $325 shipped






Heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=40102
Ebay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=cagl_huds0n&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

My Terms
I will not ship first for this item, period!
I accept paypal, m.o. and personal checks (must clear my account before i ship).
I will only ship to the lower 48.
Pics available upon request.
Contact me via PM or email huds0n@comcast.net

Thanks for looking and remember to bump!
 
bump for a great laptop..

I have the latitude c640.. it's great for all around use and even some gaming...

mine has a 1.8ghz in it and bigger hdd (upgraded it), and modded of course!
 
bump because i had a C640 also with a 1.8, AWESOME laptop, remember using it to play Call of Duty a couple of summers ago on my Europe vacation :)
 
I also have a C640 (sadly I guess it's my "main" Windows box). The hotswap bays = kick-ass. 2.2 P4-M for me. ;)

Dell really had some good stuff w/ the C-Series. I just recently traded another C640, and still have a C400 and C500 FS. They just do not break, EVER.

dracos, what do ya mean by "modded"? ;)
 
Too bad you dont ship first. Especially when you have only 8 heat feedbacks.

Oh well, good luck selling it.
 
Back
Top